Two wings link the late classical Hamburg Stock Exchange, built in 1841, to the back of the town hall. Five arches with pillars and broad steps form the entrance of this frequently refurbished building. New annexes have been added up to the present day. On the east wing of the building stands the magnificent clock tower. There are two high, bright halls divided by arcades, that can be rented for shootings. There are more conference halls and rooms for rent.
See at goole maps