The Hamburg museum was founded as a museum of history of Hamburg in 1908. It presents a variation of the developing Hamburg history from the begging in 800 up to nowadays and is one of the biggest urban historically museums in Europe. 1914-22 has been the clinker building built by Fritz Schumacher. In 1989 has been the court yard furnished with a glass roof by the architects Gerkan, Marg and Partner. Additionally to the saved fragments of different houses of Hamburg, could also be a historic room set up integrated. For example the merchant’s hall creates an original impression of a branch office in the 1st century without any stage setting effort. This is one of the advantages of the Hamburg museum as a shooting location: It carries history where else it has to be created.